One day soon I will sit down and write about the little accident I had last week that has caused me to start using crutches. Hoping it’s just temporary. BUT… I couldn’t help come up with a little list about some things I’ve learned these last few days being on them. Here’s what I came up…
1. There are two steps to get into my front door. Who put those there?
2. I can’t jump very high.
3. There are too many closed doors in this world.
4. I can get a cup of coffee to the table BUT
5. I can’t clean up the mess I leave behind.
6. Handbags are just a bad idea.
7. The dog can hold my wallet but then she thinks it’s hers.
8. Teenagers will do anything for a higher allowance.
9. I can still tuck the little one into bed.
10. God is walking with me every step of the way.